Port St. Lucie, FL (Treasure Coast). LSA Flight Schools???

There's hundreds of flying clubs around the country that own and manage aircraft for their members. Aside from the camaraderie, clubs make flying more affordable.

Moderator: drseti

eaglet64

Port St. Lucie, FL (Treasure Coast). LSA Flight Schools???

Post by eaglet64 »

Hello there!!! I am new to this forum and here to stay. Long time aviation enthusiast, flew gliders like 27 years ago, and also airplane modeler. Now I realize my dream of becomming a pilot is really within my reach!!! Woww... I will be a regular here and will be happy to meet people who I can share my love for aviation with!!! Regards from Florida!!!
Claudio Less
Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
Fort Lauderdale, FL.
drseti

Post by drseti »

Welcome to the forums, Claudio. I started my flying career at North Perry Airport (Broward County FL) fifty years ago, in an Aeronca 7AC Champ. Been all over the world ever since, and now retired to central PA, where I run a small LSA flight school. I used to fly back down to FL regularly (sometimes to attend Sun-n-Fun in Lakeland), but haven't been back since I started my flight school a year and a half ago. Too many students -- an embarrassment of riches!

Fly safely, and have fun.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
eaglet64

Post by eaglet64 »

Many thanks Paul! I actally do live in Broward County, have been here for 17 years already (originally from Lima, Peru), and next weekend I will be moving with my family to Port St. Lucie which is 100 miles north of us, that's why you will see PSL now in my profile.
Great to know you have many students in your new venture!
We will be exchanging a lot of lines here as I am trying to introduce myself into the wonderful world of LSA.
Regards!
Claudio Less
Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
Fort Lauderdale, FL.