Annual CFI Security Training

Finally, a place for sport pilot instructors and/or wannabees to talk about instructing.

Moderator: drseti

drseti

Annual CFI Security Training

Post by drseti »

Fellow CFIs,

For the past few years, I've conducted annual Security Awareness Training for my flight school's instructors, as required by 49 CFR Part 1552. For the coming year, I've opened up the course to non-employees who might be interested, and assigned it FAA Safety Team WINGS credit. Here's the brief course description:
All active flight instructors, regardless of the training they conduct, must complete yearly Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security awareness training. This exclusive briefing will consist of a two-hour class presented by the Chief Instructor of AvSport of Lock Haven. Don't miss this opportunity to satisfy the annual security awareness training requirements of 49 CFR Part 1552. Click on the link below to register TODAY!
Directions: Hangar One Conference Room, on the Northeast corner of Piper Memorial Airport (If driving, enter via East Water Street).
All active and prospective CFIs are welcome, whether Subpart H or K. For further details and to register, see http://faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_detail ... fault.aspx.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US