Fast Eddie's a CFI again!

Finally, a place for sport pilot instructors and/or wannabees to talk about instructing.

Moderator: drseti

FastEddieB

Fast Eddie's a CFI again!

Post by FastEddieB »

As I think I mentioned here some time ago, through neglect I let my CFI certificate expire the end of last July.

As part of our Sun 'n' Fun adventure, I made arrangements to fly with an examiner in Hollywood, FL yesterday (in the Sky Arrow), and I'm now legal again.

Woo Hoo!

If you have any flight instruction/safety pilot/ferry flight or other needs, Light Sport or otherwise, please keep me in mind. I'm kinda out of the way in the N GA mountains, but Atlanta, Knoxville, Chattanooga and Asheville are all equally close, and I could even commute a reasonable distance in the Sky Arrow for expenses.

Thanks.

Fast Eddie B. (Ed Benson - Mineral Bluff, GA) • 706-492-3118
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
drseti

Post by drseti »

So, Eddie, now that it's been about a year since you rejoined the CFI ranks, are you doing any instruction? Getting any students? How goes it? Bring us up to date!
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your ticket current again.
dstclair

Post by dstclair »

Hi Eddie,

Looks like you're only an hour away from Nashville? I'm out of Dallas but spend a couple weeks a month in Nashville on business. Most times I simply chalk up frequent flyer miles but I plan on flying myself once or twice this summer. I'm due my BFR in August so I'll try to coordinate and test out your freshly renewed CFI ticket :)
dave