Tecnam P2008 for sale

Got something to buy or sell? Post it here!

Moderator: drseti

Mark Gregor

Tecnam P2008 for sale

Post by Mark Gregor »

My new Demo Tecnam P2008 is getting the final avionics installed and so I am actively trying to sell my current P2008 for $127500.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a high end LSA with only 200hrs on it please let me or Tecnam North America know. I posted here because I am giving alot of info about Tecnam and the P2008. The for sale section sees little traffic. Paul if this needs to be moved please do so.

Worldwide Tecnam is the largest producer of LSA's and has a long aviation history. The P2008 is their flagship model and has alot of features not usually found on LSA's.

1. Leather seats that slide back and forth automotive rail style and also recline. Well padded and comfortable seats for long flights.

2. 47 inch wide cabin with doors that open with automotive style latches. Cabin is well sealed and air tight. Lots of room behind the seats. Fully carpeted and trimmed automotive like interior. Opposite of the skycatcher.

3. Dual 15 gallon wing fuel tanks placed behind the spar for safety. Tanks have accurate dual electric fuel gauges in the panel with andair fuel selector.

4. Toe brakes with stainless steel braided brake lines.

5. Electric flaps and trim.

6. AOA stall warning with LED panel indicator and audio stall alert through the headsets.

7. Very robust nosegear with oleo strut suspension.

8. Balanced flight controls in all axis that center after release. Very cessna 172 like. Handles turbulance very well for a light plane. Tecnam says this is due to their unique stabilator tail and the metal wing design. True 120 knot cruise speed with sensenich three blade prop.

9. Dual G3X avionics with synthetic vision. Integrated Trio auto pilot. Garmin GTX330 transponder that displys traffic on the G3X. Full nightime lighting package.

10. The best cabin venting I have ever experienced in any plane.

11. Engine cowling opens easily, no bolts or screws to remove.

I have flown most of the popular LSA's and this one is by far my favorite. Aviation Consumer tested the P2008 and also named it the best LSA. Now with new Tecnam demo pricing I believe tecnam will do very well. The plane has always been hangered and looks new. No damage or repairs just regular servicing.
stevenr

Post by stevenr »

Wow. Sounds like an awesome plane! How does it compare with a P2004 Bravo?
drseti

Re: Tecnam P2008 for sale

Post by drseti »

jake wrote:Paul if this needs to be moved please do so.
Jake, I've moved this thread to the Want Ads section. If you wish, feel free to post a brief msg to the Light Sport Aircraft section, stating "P2008 for sale - see details in the Want Ads section".
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
jnmeade

Post by jnmeade »

I flew in this very airplane with Jake about a year ago. This is a sweet flying airplane - it flies better than my FD CTSW, in my opinion. If I had some more money, I'd be interested. As it is, I was impressed and wouldn't hesitate to suggest you consider it if it fits your interests.

No, I haven't seen Jake since the flight and he isn't slipping me any bennies for this endorsement, which he doesn't even know is coming.
stevem

Post by stevem »

Jake,
Great airplane. Pics look great. Do you have XM weather on the G3X? I have looked at the new demo program and was interested in a P2008 with the Advanced Flight suite. What avionics will be in your new P2008?