iFly 700 makes a great affordable LSA Glass Panel!

Got something to buy or sell? Post it here!

Moderator: drseti

skyhawk73

iFly 700 makes a great affordable LSA Glass Panel!

Post by skyhawk73 »

If you are looking for an affordable glass panel for your LSA or any plane for that matter. Check our the iFly 700 by Adventure Pilot. I saw them at Sun 'n Fun and this GPS is amazing. Everyone that had one loved them. It offers a 7 inch touch screen that displays your current position over the Sectionals, Charts and base maps. It even has "Private Airports", perfect for LSA pilots or any pilot with a private field.

I Googled "iFly 700" and did not find anything negative about it or the company, nothing but praises. Even read the PIREPS on http://www.iFlyGPS.com. Seems they are a great company dedicated to listening to fellow pilots. Sure would be nice to see them succeed. I bought one and this thing is the cat's meow. It is so simple to use, even my non-technical dad can use it without a problem. I'll never buy a paper chart again. It has the entire US loaded on it and updates are super cheap and easy.

I couldn't believe it, they were in a metal hangar at the show and they were the only portable GPS I saw that had a position lock. No external antenna required. I've been flying with mine and have not lost a signal once.

Best $549 I ever spent. They also said they provide existing owners with new features with software updates so I'll never get left behind. No new unit purchase required like other guys. I'll be using mine for years. At this price, I may just get two, one for each side.