Need a cfi?

Got something to buy or sell? Post it here!

Moderator: drseti

[email protected]

Need a cfi?

Post by [email protected] »

I am a cfi cfii mei agi igi. if you are somewhere near me and need or want someone to go flying with just let me know. I love to fly and need hours. I am in the clearwater FL area. email [email protected] or call 727 234 5115

-Chris
michaelheit

Looking for Sport Pilot CFI

Post by michaelheit »

I live in Harrington, WA west of Spokane; are there any CFI located in Davenport, or the area?

Thanks,

Mike Heit
drseti

Post by drseti »

I'm a longtime CFII (retired college professor, PhD aerospace engineer, 37 years teaching experience) making the transition from high-performance complex aircraft to LSAs. Currently setting up a new LSA flight school in Lock Haven PA (ancestral home to Piper Aircraft). I expect to be fully operational early in 2010. See http://AvSport.org for details. I welcome dialog with potential students and fellow flight instructors.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
AZPilot

Post by AZPilot »

drseti wrote:I'm a longtime CFII (retired college professor, PhD aerospace engineer, 37 years teaching experience) making the transition from high-performance complex aircraft to LSAs. Currently setting up a new LSA flight school in Lock Haven PA (ancestral home to Piper Aircraft). I expect to be fully operational early in 2010. See http://AvSport.org for details. I welcome dialog with potential students and fellow flight instructors.
I hope you do well. :D

GA is a tough biz.
CFIIMEI