2006 FANTASY AIR ALLEGRO 2000 Light Sport Aircraft

Got something to buy or sell? Post it here!

Moderator: drseti

JasonCSP

2006 FANTASY AIR ALLEGRO 2000 Light Sport Aircraft

Post by JasonCSP »

This is your chance to own a low-time almost new Light Sport Aircraft! N81199 was produced in 2006 and commissioned in June 2008. With approximately 130 hours, this plane is practically brand new. N81199 is equipped with an ICOM A 200 Radio, Garmin 320 Transponder, TL Elektronic Engine Monitoring System, and Flightcom Intecom. N81199 is powered by the fuel efficient Rotax 912 and cruises at 99 mph. Burning just 4.5 gph of aviation or auto gasoline, the Allegro 2000 gets 22 miles to the gallon. This airplane MUST SELL! All offers considered. For more information or to schedule a demonstration flight, please contact Colin, Tim or Jason at 410-604-1717 or by email at [email protected]

Check out pics on our Controller ad - http://www.controller.com/listings/airc ... 157983.htm
Bill

Post by Bill »

I took a look at this plane in person earlier this week. It is very clean - I only saw a couple of blemishes. Hangar rash? I am doing a bit of research on the Allegro 2000 and may go back for a test flight.

Is the MUST SELL - consider offers - a likely indictor of a "deal" to be had? The price seems a bit high in view of two Allegro 2007 planes on the market with glass panels, more interior room, and only a slightly higher asking price. :shock:

If I could easily sell my Ercoupe I could be really interested in the Allegro. Anybody want an LSA 'Coupe??? :lol:
Bill

Post by Bill »

Congratulations to the new owner.

I had an opportunity to test fly this aircraft last week. It is, indeed, a sweet little plane, in nearly brand new condition, with very, very low hours. I took too long to make up my mind whether to "pull the trigger" or not. I understand that the next person to test fly this Allegro --- bought it.
--
<i>If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.
Selling Personal Checks and Business Checks helps pay for the 'Coupe.</i> :)
--